Highlights Healthcare, an industry leader in ABA service provider, is seeking a dedicated, passionate, committed Licensed Psychologist (LP) to provide overall psychological guidance of intervention programs for children in-home and center-based ABA programs as well as psychological assessment and differential diagnoses to children referred for autism behaviors/services.
Who is Highlights Healthcare?
Highlights Healthcare provides diagnosis and early intervention ABA therapy services to bring meaningful and positive change to children with autism. We specialize in serving young learners and families with Medicaid benefits. We believe every child can achieve great things, and we are guided by family-centered principles that demonstrate dignity and respect.
Our culture fosters manageable caseloads and professional career paths supported by a team of expert leaders. Our operations corporate support center and flagship clinics are in beautiful North Carolina - convenient to the mountains, beaches, professional sports teams, leading universities and world-class dining and entertainment.
Why should you consider a Licensed Psychologist position with Highlights?
- Monday through Friday schedule – No nights or weekends
- Flexible scheduling with full-time hours
- Clinic and home-based services with remote work are available in some cases
- Competitive compensation starts at $100,000 - $125,000 annually
- Comprehensive benefits include paid time off (PTO), dental, health, life, and vision insurance, an employee assistance program, and professional development assistance
- Completes 4-10 development evaluations per week for children ages 2 years and older
- Writes clear evaluation reports timely and makes meaningful recommendations for care and treatment plans with families
- Works closely with the Care team (BCBA, RBT, Director) who provides services, including ABA Therapy, as appropriate to the child’s needs
- Demonstrates the ability to administer and interpret a variety of clinical assessments
- Networks with adjunct treatment providers, i.e. ancillary health and medical professionals and school personnel
- Provides training to staff and families on behavior analysis, child and child development, and developmental disability across the lifespan
- Exhibits excellent clinical competence and judgment
- Exhibits exceptional communication, problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills while working in a fast-paced environment
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology or School Psychology from an accredited university
- Current licensure as a Licensed Psychologist through the North Carolina Psychology Board
- Licensed to practice in the state of North Carolina
- Minimum of 2 years of experience assessing children with autism and other developmental differences
- Training in and competence with tools such as ADOS-2, ADI-R, DISCO, CARS, or other known evidence-based tools
- Ability to travel/rotate between the clinic and home setting
- Ability to work flexible hours, and travel throughout the state of NC, as assigned
- Bilingual proficiency preferred, with the ability to read, write and speak Spanish
Highlights Healthcare, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or Health insurance.
COVID-19 considerations: HHC follows all applicable CDC guidelines.